Hawaiian Airlines is one of the most popular airlines for travelers heading to Hawaii from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). The airline operates daily flights to all six major Hawaiian Islands, and its convenient location at Terminal B makes it easy for passengers to get to their gates.
Terminal B, also known as the Tom Bradley International Terminal, is a modern and spacious terminal that offers a variety of amenities and services to passengers. The terminal is home to a number of shops and restaurants, as well as several lounges. There are also a number of charging stations and Wi-Fi hotspots throughout the terminal.
Hawaiian Airlines has a number of check-in options at Terminal B. Passengers can check in at the airline’s counters, at kiosks, or online. The airline also offers curbside check-in for a fee.
The security checkpoint at Terminal B is typically open from 4:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Passengers should allow enough time to get through security, especially during peak travel times.
Hawaiian Airlines’ gates are located in the West Gates area of Terminal B. The West Gates are located a short walk from the main terminal building.
Hawaiian Airlines Terminal at LAX offers a variety of amenities to passengers, including:
- Shops and restaurants
- Charging stations
- Wi-Fi hotspots
- Currency exchange
- Play areas for children
Terminal B has a number of parking options available, including:
- Short-term parking
- Long-term parking
- Valet parking
- Parking for oversized vehicles
Getting to and from Terminal B
There are a number of ways to get to and from Terminal B, including:
- Taking the FlyAway bus from Union Station
- Taking the Metro Green Line to the Aviation/LAX Station and then taking the shuttle bus to Terminal B
- Taking a taxi or ride-sharing service
- Driving to the terminal and parking in one of the parking lots
Hawaiian Airlines at LAX
Hawaiian Airlines is a major carrier at LAX, offering daily flights to all six major Hawaiian Islands. The airline is known for its friendly service and its comfortable cabins. Hawaiian Airlines also offers a number of amenities to its passengers, including:
- Complimentary meals and beverages on all flights
- Free Wi-Fi on select flights
- A variety of in-flight entertainment options
- A loyalty program that offers a number of benefits, including free flights and upgrades
Tips for Flying Hawaiian Airlines from LAX
- Check in early, especially during peak travel times.
- Allow plenty of time to get through security.
- Familiarize yourself with the terminal layout before you fly.
- Take advantage of the airline’s amenities, such as complimentary meals and beverages.
- Join the airline’s loyalty program to earn rewards.
Hawaiian Airlines is a great choice for travelers heading to Hawaii from LAX. The airline offers convenient flights, friendly service, and a number of amenities. Terminal B is a modern and spacious terminal that offers a variety of amenities to passengers. By following these tips, you can make sure that your trip to Hawaii starts off smoothly.